Tuesday 9 October 2012

Location Shots for Boy Walking (Second and Third Verses) and Red Filter (Anger) Flashback Shots

These location shots will be used for the second and third verses, when the boy has left the house and walks down the road (with several other things occurring around him).

These verses are:

[Chorus] Cause you’re the heart break that I couldn’t deal with
You were the mistake
That no-one could save me from
But I know
I’m better off leaving now
You are the only reason I want it more
You know I want to be on my own tonight
I just keep on running
You know I want to be on my own tonight
Tonight I let you go

My insecurities
Playing on my mind, colours never change
You should come back, come back, come back (And look for more)
But love that runs too deep
Stolen moments we couldn’t keep
You should go before the night time lets you down


The shots of the bus shelter will be used for the red filter (anger) shots. These will involve one member of the couple (the boy and girl) not turning up to meet the other. These shots will explain how they broke up.








No comments:

Post a Comment